Unconditional Yes is a collaborative participatory project created by artist, Robyn Love, and YOU the Simmons Community, that seeks answer to the question, "Have you ever made a decision with an unconditional yes?" You can answer this question with anything. Examples might be text, photographs, clothing, or artwork-all of which will be displayed in the Trustman Gallery and returned to you.

Friday, March 19, 2010

so it begins...


Robyn and Professor Cohen checking out the begining of the living room.

4th Floor of the MCB
Come say hello!

Stay tuned for more updates.

- Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hi...this is Siri Ram Khalsa, a Dix Scholar at Simmons and former student of Professor Cohen. My Mom, sister and I knitted a strip for the Knitting trail while I was in Florida on Spring break. We had a blast. Only problem is the yarn I selected was too light weight and it stretched out to be too skinny, so now it is 2 1/2 inches in some places! Should I bother bringing it by? Standing by....srkhalsa@me.com or khalsa@simmons.edu

    ReplyDelete